To face the crisis, it is necessary to look at people – self-reflection and how the teams, the employees, react. How do we manage to make decisions in time-critical situations and not fall into shock? This course deals with these topics.
Leadership Workshop 6: Leading in turbulent times
Leadership is particularly required in crisis situations. Everything is upside down – right now – no stone is left standing on another. Nothing is the way it once was and perhaps never will be again. A cool head and warm heart are now required of managers.
- Self-reflection – experience your own strengths and weaknesses in stressful situations
- My personal approach to stress
- Time management – crucial in critical situations
- Leadership role – what is important now?
- Pilot or passenger? – how do I fulfil my leadership role?
- Dealing with priorities
- Making decisions in dynamic situations
- Communication and clarity
- Exchange of experience
- Practical tips for my everyday work
- Tips for dealing better with hectic situations
We'll get back to you.