You know your personality profile with preferences and stress factors when dealing with other profiles and behaviours. The ideal prerequisite for your management and communication tasks.
Leadership workshop 4: Leadership with DISC® – understanding yourself and others better (DISC® personality profile)
DISC® Profiles are one of the most widely used personality self-analysis tools worldwide for people, especially in leadership, sales and negotiation processes. The use of DISC® Profiles benefits people all over the world.
- Basics of behaviour
- Discuss the personal profile – better clarity about my strengths and where I can optimise my leadership and communication
- Understanding your own behaviour better and understanding others better
- Dealing and communicating more effectively with other people
- Developing successful strategies for cooperation
- Management and motivation strategies in dealing with the four basic strengths
- Conflict behaviour of the different characters
- draw up action plans for cooperation with others
- Draw up action plans to achieve their own goals
- You will receive an online questionnaire shortly before the training. The questionnaire takes about 15 minutes to complete
- Based on the survey, we create a computer-based, approx. 20-page expertise of possible strengths, development potential and stress factors, which is tailored to your personal needs. You will receive your personal evaluation on the day of the course.
- You get to know your strengths in leadership and communication better
- You know how to build better relationships with other people
- DISC® provides very targeted support with personal reports, depending on what your task is
We'll get back to you.